Price incl. German VAT
Within Germany free of shipping costs,
outside Germany plusShipping
Delivery weight: 220 g
Tuning forks Lplus with ergonomic grip cushion
The ergonomic grip pad makes it easier and more relaxed to hold the tuning forks during tone puncture. Because the L and Lplus tuning forks are heavier than the S and Splus tuning forks, they resonate longer after being struck.
- Milled out of one piece of high quality tool steel and then nickel plated.
- Fork base with grip pad made of a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) filled with cork.
- Fork arms with fine matte finish and phase all around the edges.
- Tuning accuracy 1 cent (1/100 semitone step).
- Contrastingly labeled with the number and name of the frequency (planetary designation).
The tuning fork version "L" with an ergonomically designed soft grip handle which makes it easier and more comfortable to use it during sonopuncture.
The soft grip is made of cork with a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) coating.
On the side of one prong there is a high-contrast inscription denoting the fork model and pitch.