General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Fritz Dobretzberger) via the https://shop.planetware.de website. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) By placing the respective product on our website, we submit to you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping basket system on the terms and conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping basket system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping basket". You can call up the "shopping basket" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will finally be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online shop or to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the corresponding selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be shown the order data as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option of checking the details in the order overview again, changing them (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancelling the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order subject to payment" or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days (unless a different period is specified in the respective offer).
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 5 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.