With ergonomic grasp
An improved “S” tuning fork with the same prongs, but a longer and ergonomically designed soft grip handle making it easier and more comfortable to use during sonopuncture.
• Made of nickel-plated high-quality special steel with a mirror-smooth surface.
• Fork arms of 4 x 8 mm with soft rounded edges
• Fork arm labelled with the name and the number of the frequency in high-contrast
• Fork base with handle padding made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) filled with cork.
• Tuning accuracy of +/- 0,5 Cent (a semitone has 100 Cent)