For occasional usage at home
This tuning forks are heavier than other commercially available 440 Hz tuning forks and therefore resonate longer after being struck.
- Manufactured from highest quality nickel-plated steel with a surface as smooth as glass.
- The prongs are 4 x 8 mm with smoothly rounded edges joined to a handle with a thicker base.
- Handcrafted and electronically calibrated at 20°C
- Note precision with a tolerance of +/- 0.5 Cent (one semi-tone = 100 Cent)
- The audio frequency has been stamped onto the base.